Saturday, February 2, 2008

Tate's blog all by himself -- Meet The Pets!

This is Tate's first ever attempt to add original material to our blog site. He put much thought into what to contribute. He likes seeing us on-line! I typed exactly what he dictated and added exactly the photos that he chose. (Remember, he is six!!)
"Sneakers has a little sister. Penny is his little sister. Tonight they are camping out with Sammy and me. I hope you get good sleep. Here are pictures I took today. I hope you enjoy them. Sneakers is mine (I named him because sometimes he sneaks out and goes to Starbucks while I am sleeping) and Penny used to be mine but Sam has had her and taken care of her since he was a baby. Now he loves her. "

I took this by myself. Daddy barely gets in our pictures so I wanted him to be on my blog.

I took this by myself. Sam is taking care of our pets.


Sneakers! I caught you this time! No more stealing cookies!!! No sirrie bob!


Sneakers, who are you talking to? Penny? Yes, Tate, how did you know?


Sammy, get a seat for Penny, don't set her on your head!


Bye, family and friends. Thank you for visiting my first blog. And thank you for visiting Sneakers first blog, now he is on-line like Penny. From Tate.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great job Tate!!! You did excellent (maybe even better than your mom).