Friday, February 1, 2008

Hanging Out with Uncle M

These are from last fall, when we had a bon fire at Uncle Micah's place. He had cleared some brush and he let all the nephews and nieces come and run around all over his land. We also celebrated the September birthdays (mine is best)
These are the kids (minus baby -- he wasn't living here yet -- plus Uncle Scott) playing on the hay. Yes, we like to color coordinate!


Sam on Micah's tractor


Micah's house has some sort of rope thing that the kids (And Uncle Scott) were trying to swing on...


Sam liked to wander all around behind the house and explore


Lacey and Sam


Micah grilled us a feast and we enjoyed catching up with each other.


See what I mean? Color coordinated! You can see Matt playing with his phone almost able to escape my picture! Scott tried to escape (seated leaning back) but I got him, too! The kids are all Becky's!


CHEEEEEESEEEE!


Aren't they adorable?


Yummy dinner! Thanks Uncle Micah!


Happy Birthday to US!!! I turned 21 and Micah turned, well ... I guess that makes him like 14. Go figure. He must be SO SMART to already have a house!


After dinner and cookie dough (and gifts!), we went outside for the bon fire!

Dance party!


Still newlyweds...


Arg. I am man. I build fire.


Kids EVERYWHERE!

Kids


Tate, Sam, and Mikey with big boy boots


Still stuck together, these two


Can you believe they AREN'T actually sisters? One of these is the mom...

And one of THESE is the mom, too!


I love Grandma and no I won't let her go.


We all love Grandma


Lacey (minus two front teeth) is always in front of my camera. How does this keep happening?


We finally sat down and all sang campfire songs. Or rather, Sam insisted that we all sing "Wheels on the Bus," which thanks to Mothers-Day-Out at church is the ONLY song that he knows. And he knows it, all the verses. He sang loudly and wanted us all to do the motions!


Here we are making the wheels go "round and round, round and round."


Relaxing under the stars


Sammy trying to shove his roasted marshmallow down my throat!

More singing


The sibs. Good night!

No comments: