Sam is a very busy man. He start off the day getting in bed with us, but trying not to wake us if the sun's not up yet (the rule). He brings Penny, Blankie, and sometimes books or the pet sting rays. Then he fixes himself water and brings IN bed. I often am awakened by freezing water on my face ... "Oops, it spilled," he'll say innocently. This morning, MY glass of water had been drained, so I rolled over to see if Sam could fill it back up. This is what I saw...

Isn't he a good little builder? He did it all by himself waiting for Tate and I to get up. (Tate was konked out on the other side of me snoring. When he woke up he assured me Sam builds these little planes every day)
Sam's chores around the house include unloading the dishwasher, clearing the table after each meal, and putting shoes away. He also sorts laundry and starts the machine with help. But lately, he is REALLY into building. I mean REALLY. Everything. Anything. He stops to stack..... This is Sam NOT clearing the table.
Isn't he a good little builder? He did it all by himself waiting for Tate and I to get up. (Tate was konked out on the other side of me snoring. When he woke up he assured me Sam builds these little planes every day)
Sam's chores around the house include unloading the dishwasher, clearing the table after each meal, and putting shoes away. He also sorts laundry and starts the machine with help. But lately, he is REALLY into building. I mean REALLY. Everything. Anything. He stops to stack..... This is Sam NOT clearing the table.
He doesn't stack our shoes, he just lines them up like a train and then drives his "train" around. I can't imagine why my house isn't clean!

No comments:
Post a Comment