Friday, January 25, 2008

The Camo Boots Have Arrived!!!


Yes, they arrived. I saw the box from e-Bay under the mail
box as I was backing out for a little trip to the library.
We pulled over so I could put them right on. The ONLY
place we went, the library (a place where many fashion
rules are ignored or even blatantly and systematically
violated), there were comments, stares, looks of envy
all around. (Okay, maybe I was imagining a little...
or was it the bright pink hat and bright orange sweater?? Oh well)
Then, a group of teenage girls finally
asked what the rest of the crowd was wondering....
"WHERE did you get those AMAZING boots???!!" I
smiled. I can't wait to show my sweet husband, just in
time for our ten year anniversary. It is all I have talked about since I
first bid on them two weeks ago. What a fun way to shop!

No comments: