The 5K Jingle Bell Run, with lots of dogs, kids, and everybody wearing jingle bells, Santa hats, Santa costumes, etc.. I almost got beat by a girl in a reindeer get-up. But I (with Micah's encouragement) beat reindeer girl in the last 100. Yeah!!

Mom is such a trooper -- it was freezing and getting colder by the minute. But I wanted to run the 5K with Micah, so she "volunteered" to walk the 1K with the boys. We are all wearing advertisement shirts for church. Sam is mad that we took his airplane away. He said it was going to run with him.
Does this shirt make me look fat?
Mom is such a trooper -- it was freezing and getting colder by the minute. But I wanted to run the 5K with Micah, so she "volunteered" to walk the 1K with the boys. We are all wearing advertisement shirts for church. Sam is mad that we took his airplane away. He said it was going to run with him.
They all did great! The boys decided to run the last stretch with lots of cheers all around!
No comments:
Post a Comment